Knots and TanglesBraiding has become Tony’s favorite pastime.Knots and Tangles by DelightedWaffle
What with Notepad’s tendency to get into messes that often lead to her hair getting tangled, and Red’s marvelous rug of a mane, it’s become somewhat of a hobby. When there’s nothing left to plan, and nothing else to be done, he crosses his legs and let’s Notepad sit in between them.
He spends hours untangling colorful strands and brushing through lively curls, rocking back and forth with the chime of the clock. He quickly bundles the tame parts of her hair when he sees her getting antsy, he knows how much she hates sitting in one place for too long. So he lets her wander for a bit, watching her stretch her legs and run about, the massive mess of loose ponytails swaying as they bounce right behind her.
The giant, infinite knot covering back of her head is much harder to tackle, it’s thick and heavy, and curls itself back into a strangled mess of waves when he’s not looking. It’s a pain to
How to Take Care of a Hoody 2How to take care of Hoody the right wayHow to Take Care of a Hoody 2 by DelightedWaffle
Written by Jack
1. Hoody is allowed to have anything he wants, mainly sugary sweets before he goes to bed.
2. Hoody can always have “Crunchie Munchies” in the morning, just clean up the mess afterwards.
3. Dress up as Robin everytime Hoody dresses up as Batman, Masky will never suspect.
4. Help him steal Alex’s stuff whenever he asks.
5. Don't try finding Hoody’s junk food stash, he always hides it in a different spot everyday. (Usually under his bed)
6. Do not let Hoody watch SAW.
7. For the love of God, don’t even let him see the trailers.
8. Don’t fucking do it.
9. Just don’t.
10. You Rick Roll Hoody, you get falcon punched.
11. Convince Hoody to make Masky ‘walk through walls’. Shit’s always funny.
12. Whenever Masky takes away Hoody’s ‘blanket’, give him your Jacket as a replacement.
13. Steal Hoody’s candy bars. It’s a game. He lik